- SAP8058 Zürich, ZH
- SAPRemote in 8058 Zürich, ZH
- SAP8058 Zürich, ZHPostedToday·
- Hohe Effizienz, Automatisierung und Optimierung der Lagerprozesse – das mit Hilfe von SAP Extended Warehouse Management / EWM gemeinsam mit unseren Kunden zu…
- SAP8058 Zürich, ZHPostedPosted 11 days ago·
- Beraten und unterstützen von Kunden aller Industrien bei der Einführung und Implementierung von SAP Projekten im Bereich S/4 HANA Logistik als O2C Berater.
- SAP8058 Zürich, ZHPostedPosted 7 days ago·
- Beraten und unterstützen von Kunden aller Industrien bei der Analyse, Design und Implementierung von SAP Projekten im Bereich S/4 HANA Logistik Architekt.
Popular companies hiring now
Job Post Details
SAP Project Manager - job post
Full job description
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The SAP Project Manager is responsible for supporting our customer’s transformation strategy through the management of cloud, on-premise or hybrid implementation initiatives. Most projects will utilize agile methodologies. She/he has the qualifications and business acumen to manage medium- to large-scale strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including multiple business units and service partners.
She/he develops into providing leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget and project quality criteria. Furthermore, the new colleague is responsible for the success of assigned projects by ensuring adherence to SAP’s Activate project management methodology and best business practices, provides mentoring to the project team members, status communication and updates both to the customer and SAP management.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a crucial part of SAP's total solution delivery strategy, SAP Services focuses on the overall success of customers' SAP solutions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Build credibility / trust with customers during the deal phase.
- Assist the SAP license sales and service sales teams in closing of software or services deals by providing oversight on implementation planning & estimating and coordinating multiple SAP Lines of Businesses and partners as required (Bid Management).
- Set-up and lead all phases of the project lifecycle, including planning, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation, training, and closure.
- Work with Customer Stakeholders, Partners and SAP Management to effectively manage and lead projects to ensure successful completion and significant impact on customer business KPI.
- During implementations, manage overall services relationship, steering committee and project office, between customer, partner and SAP to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and with the highest levels of customer satisfaction through billable consulting.
- Manage expectations on the development of solid project plans, with milestones and clear deliverables (in IT and business terms), handling risks, issues and objections.
- Select, direct and develop your team members in accordance with the project goals.
- Willingness to travel, within Switzerland, but also international.
- Create long term value roadmaps and plans with customer to achieve customer business objectives.
- Analyze and execute on strategic projects, build consensus among project stakeholders, ensure alignment of project tactics with corporate strategy and communicate project goals at a strategic level as well as actively identifying and developing more business opportunities.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICTIONS
Master's degree, preferably in finance, commerce, engineering, information technologies, MBA or equivalent training
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies. SAP methodologies (including SAP Activate and SAP Solution Manager) is a plus.
- Proactive attitude in managing stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer success
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders and confidently make presentations to large and executive audiences
- The candidate must possess experience managing a number of internal and external stakeholders, so interpersonal skills and abilities will be vital to succeed in this role
- Team oriented: ability to build strong relationships at every level of the organization. Being a strong motivator who knows how to influence others to deliver consistently their best work
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills – fluent German and Business English, another language, especially French, is beneficial
- PMP certification or other project management certifications are desirable
2-5 years or more proven project management experience at a consulting / system integration company.
- Ideally project management experience with SAP software.
- Demonstrated ability to scope, structure and manage medium- to large scale, medium to high complex projects with modern delivery mixes on time, on budget and within quality criteria that maximized business benefits for customers
- Demonstrated experience in managing, aligning and working with various levels within a customer organization (project, business, executive) as well as different parts of large global organizations
- English and German fluent
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 387871 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 50% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.