Xerox

Xerox Employee Reviews

Showing all 14’647 reviews

To work what you like

A lot of contacts with nice customers over yearsTravel though out whole SwitzerlandTranings in UK, FranceVisits of international fairsPiket extra paid

What is the best part of working at the company?Training / PeopleWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Diminishing commission structure What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Excellent - competitiveWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Appointments with clients

No Job Security

I loved my job as a Field Service Technician. Great company, benefits, culture, management. Very independent. Unfortunately, customers weren't satisfied. A LOT of layoffs.

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Work-Life Balance

Cons

Job Security

Horrible Job

I really care to resolve people problems. At this job, I was able to help customers due to insurance changes. I had so much sympathy and empathy for the customers; especially when the day they can’t alternative meds. There were probably 3/4 good managers out of 12-15. I luckily had a great supervisor Iran! Overall, I hated the job

Pros

Medical benefits (FMLA)

Awesome place to work if you can balance work/life

Excellent compensation,training, management direction - good corporate citizen. Very competitive environment. High performance demands balanced with significant rewards.

Productive, fun place to work

I was in sales and very successful. As long as I met or exceeded my sales quota, my manager let me do my thing, which included responsibly managing my time to accomplish sales activities. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping my customer solve their problems and identify new opportunities to increase revenues. I enjoyed being a Xerox Services & Solutions Executive.

Great Company going through challenging times!

Xerox is an amazing company with outstanding people. The decline in printed pages over the years has taken a toll on employees. I'm optimistic that the new CEO will energize this sleeping giant to again be a formidable playing in print and solutions market.

Pros

People

Cons

Declining Market

What is the best part of working at the company?Corporate Support What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Drive and Endurance to develop new accounts What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Great and good people power What is a typical day like for you at the company?Great another day another way to being great

Great atmosphere; challenging work

The culture is amazing: you really feel like you belong there. A lot of work, but coworkers are very cooperative and help each other and you get to interact with people all over the globe.

Mentally stimulating but ultimately stressful

The people make the job here. You'll meet some great folks who really commit themselves to what they do, will learn some incredible skills, and the technical side of the work is stimulating and fun.The stress, drive to meet metrics and lack of support for agents makes the job unsustainable. All the agents are desperate to get off the phones and do other projects, and find some sort of advancement, but there is none. You're doing grueling calls being abused by customers all day with no reprieve, only a few minutes break every day. There's no other stimulation. No other contributions to the company. Upward momentum hardly exists. It's very unlikely you'll get a chance to do anything meaningful.Ultimately I made it two years here before my mental health deteriorated so badly that I had to leave. I learned a lot from the position but I cannot recommend it to anyone for a long term gig. The pay was not enough to do much more than survive on and though the company technically offered insurance, they didn't pay enough to be able to afford the benefits.

It was a good job while getting myself through school

My experience with this company is not the best, mostly because of the poor management and poor support. However, I’m still appreciative of this job because it was flexible enough to accommodate my changing schedules every semester while I when to University.

Pros

Flexible schedules

Cons

Poor culture and poor management

What is the best part of working at the company?None unless you don’t like unemployment it’s worseWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?It was horrific What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Depression What is a typical day like for you at the company?Eating my emotions

Overall, I enjoyed my career at Xerox...

spent 22 years at Xerox doing an assortment of job duties and responsibilities. Enjoyed the teamwork, but the constant rumors of layoffs tended to keep everyone on edge.I was glad I got to spend as much time employed until my layoff. They tend to RIF the older, tenured employees who have built up salary and PTO for newer hires when determining layoffs

Disorganized

I didn’t work at Xerox very long because I started shortly before the pandemic. My coworkers were adversarial and not very helpful. The pay was terrible. I liked my boss OK but getting laid off was a good thing.

Time at Xerox has been overall great.

Work with good people. Xerox has a great support system for those that need assistance with their service calls. Change is always a challenge, and can be frustrating at time, but being able to adapt and learn will always pay off.

Unrealistic exceptions from those who cannot meet own demands

Some piles of paper are much bigger than others, but as a job they only count as one. How dare you be slow with that 120 page binder when (4 page job) much faster.

Pros

high turn out

Cons

high turn out

Laid back place

Loved working there until it closed down! They had a lot of training to make sure you were always supported and had the tools you needed. Would still be working there if it hadn’t shut down.

Good place

Local management and team members are dedicated and work well as team and support one another.Corporate was a different story, but I highly recommend the team I worked with.

Pros

Team support

Cons

Corporate changes and loss of benefits

What is the best part of working at the company?Unreasonable metrics attempt to fire me over my wife giving birth if I was to leave to witness my child be born and aid my wife in recovery directly violating FMLA extremely strict attendance policy and allowed the contractor to come through on Christmas day that was mandatory all hands on deck day to come through and fire people they literally went every other head not the xerox staff but the contractor they were employed byWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Everyday felt like it would be your last because of unreasonable metrics and call flow call times must be handled in a time that was always way to short even for the most basic issue yet want us to be personable but at same time if things weren't said exactly as scripted was auto fail lack of additional car direction if call was not in your scope you still had to handle it (many times were told to lie to the customers about how to resolve said issue)What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Cult... It was awful and unfriendly What is a typical day like for you at the company?A constant between asking self why am I here to I should just abandon my post so bad to the point I had PTSD when my own cellphone would ring off work hours I would avoid any form of digital communication

Self serving and incompetent management

Tenure employees are overworked, company is understaffed the majority of the time, company employs contract employees who don’t do their job, management only cares about the work getting done no matter what the employee has to do to get it done, no advancement opportunities, no management support/usually not at work. I could go on…..

Excelente ambiente de trabajo, una escuela de gran calidad

Fue una escuela excelente en mi proceso formativo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Xerox. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 14’647 reviews

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Xerox with

Learn about Xerox in popular locations

• Xerox