Unilever

Unilever Employee Reviews

Showing all 7’744 reviews

Professional socially responsible historic company.

Diverse casual environment where everyone can be themselves in relatively safe atmosphere. Highly professional with deep roots. Superb socially responsible culture with its Sustainable Living Plan. Few companies of its size can match it!

Pros

Cutlure and values.

Cons

Still too much politics at senior levels.

Company takes good care . Need to manage peoples ego

Good employee benefits.Just need good people around.A good rapport with seniors will do wonders.Lots to learn if you are hungry to learn. Would recommend to join at Level two and above

Agradável

Uma empresa de respeito e compromisso com o seu colaborador.

Bene

Buon stipendio, bene per lavorare un tempo in questa azienda

İnsan ayrımı yapan şirket

Kadrolu işçiye insan Taşeron işçiye köpek muamelesi yapan.kapıdan bütün işçiler beraber girerken, çıkışta kadrolu işçilere taşeron işçilerin karşısında erzak dağıtıp, taşerona sizlere yok diyen bir şirket benim gözümde.

Great place

Great company with good benefits, 401k with match, stock plan, health dental and vision. The work is fairly easy. Management is great. Opportunities for advancement.

Good working environment

Well known MNC, good working environment, fast-paced and multi-culture. Managers are nice and not micro-manage. Good salary and benefits especially when you got permanent.

Pros

Time off in lieu, company sale, bonus

Bonne expérience

J'ai aimé travailler chez unilever où il y a l'esprit d'équipe et une bonne ambiance

Pros

Bon salaire, équilibre vie privée/travail

Cons

Aucun à mon avis

Expert managers

It was good experience to have job interview with unilever because I met people who have really knowledgeable about the whole operation. such as what we are doing, how we can manage the processes, etc. They asked me true questions about the work. Even if they would not choose me, it was nice to know people who know what they do. But They chose me :)

Progressive international company focused on safety and employees

Unilever is a progressive international company that is focused on making safety and advancement opportunities a priority. Good benefits and a sound management plan based on their international successes. Plenty of knowledge base at higher levels and different locations to supplement and assist in program development. There will be a learning curve to adapt to their systems; however, it also presents a great learning and developing opportunity. I would highly recommend applying.

Tekrar çalışmak isterdim

Gro24/7 projesinde vardiya amiri olarak görev aldım. Hedefleri gerçekleştirip projeyi farklı bir yere tasisak da yabancı sermayenin çekilmesiyle küçülmeye gidildi ve işsiz kaldik.

Pros

Sodexo ve prim

Cons

Gerçekten çalışan değer katanlar neden değerlendirilmedi ?

Great learning experience

I had the privilege of working in the Home Care & Beauty & Personal Care division as a Consumer Insights Manager. There was a lot to learn very quickly but I had lots of support from my peers and management. After a few months , I started feeling like I was adding value to the business. It's a challenging yet exciting experience overall. Working here was one of my career highlights

Pros

Campaign launches included having gifts delivered with new products

Production

Overall it had the basic benefits needed to provide for my family and it was a great experience because I learned how to effectively operate machinery as well as fork lift driving just to name a few

Pros

We had 401 k and a fiedelty benefits program

Cons

No room for growth, stagnant with promotions, under paid for some positions, no union for the people

A corporate university

As a career starter, Unilever is one of the best companies in the world to join. The learning experience you get on the job with world best practices & maintaining a diversified culture gives the best learning.

You get thrown to the lions

There is little to no training offered. It’s sink or swim at this workplace. You get placed on a line that is moving ultra fast. You get grunted an order on how to sorta do your job. If your lucky you figure it out. If your unlucky your line breaks down and someone who has been there 10 years comes and fixes it for you. Never mind giving you any instructions on what you did wrong. You’re supposed to figure that out on your own. You endure this for 12 hours. Then you go home. Try to sleep. Come back and do it all over again.

rolig arbetsmiljö

Ett mycket bra jobb. Jag rekommenderar till alla. Medarbetarna är väldigt trevliga och all personal på fabriken.

Pros

Preturi bune la produsele Unilever

Long Hours

Long hours, and nights go by very slowly. Going from a fast paced job, that had me running constantly, to standing in one spot for the majority of the night, has been quite the adjustment.

Perfect and funny

Lots of support for professional development and growth. Lots of opportunities and work/life balance.You always work for objectives which gives a sense of work.

It’s ok if you have no other option

Very high turnover, it should be a good place to work but it’s micromanaged. Pay is unfair for 12 hour shifts, summer time is hectic, line leaders think they are gods gift. Management has there favourites even if they are incompetent.

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Buen ambiente de trabajo, muy rutinario llegar ponerte tu uniforme, cofia, lentes, checar entrada e irte a tu área, hay servicio médico, nutrióloga, gimnasio.Y como en todos lados, personal que se cree el dueño de la empresa, de la nada te despiden solo te dicen que es reestructuración de la empresa y siguen contratando personal.

Pros

Vales, prestaciones súperiores a las de la ley.

Cons

No te dan tiempo extra, malos jefes.

Great to come in early in your career, would not advice to join mid-career

Great people, but not diverse. All upper-class families joining the ranks from sororities to trainees to management. You must fit in with the right click to get promoted. Culture of self justification causing merit driven ideas to be discarded. Salary is not competitive.On a more positive note, people are really great in general, purpose is real and you get to work with iconic brands.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 7’744 reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Unilever with

Learn about Unilever in popular locations

• Unilever
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?