The Walt Disney Company

The Walt Disney Company Employee Reviews

Switzerland3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 4’105 reviews

Walt Disney

Working at Disney was a temporary and remote position, so I cannot grade the overall corporate and workplace culture. A “typical day” was logging into a CMS and delivering the work the management staff required. However, workers did not have mandatory office hours and could participate on a flexible schedule. Despite the seemingly casual atmosphere of the virtual workplace, the management people were superb coaches in getting others motivated and excited about the product. Many of my virtual colleagues and I responded to management with similar respect and enthusiasm for the work. I learned how to be a professional about working in an office even if the office was remote. The job also encouraged me to push myself professionally and creatively. I think the hardest part of the job was leaving! I was genuinely sad when the temporary job ended. Note: In grading the company, I realize that the temporary work did not have benefits and the Indeed.com does not factor in temporary work, thus the higher star ratings.

Pros

The positive coaching from management promoted an excellent work environment.

Cons

It's hard to think of any since it was a temporary assignment.

Great experience.

Touring with the Lion King was an incredible experience. I got to travel and live abroad. The money was good and the skills I learnt were job specific and incredibly interesting. It is a reknown company to be associated with. I struggled with the work life balance and missed a stable home life and down time. I have learnt personal improvements, learnt to deal with high stress environments and developed an incredible work ethic.

Pros

Living and working abroad.

Cons

Personally struggled with a work/life balance.

Produktiver Arbeitsort

Bei der The Walt Disney Company bin ich sehr zufrieden mit dem Praktikum.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Walt Disney Company?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Walt Disney Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 4’105 reviews

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare The Walt Disney Company with

The Walt Disney Company Reviews by Job Title

The Walt Disney Company Reviews by Location

Learn about The Walt Disney Company in popular locations

• The Walt Disney Company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?