Sheraton

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Showing all 8’251 reviews

Good experience

+ Staff supporting you, teaching everything, the working atmosphere is comfortable: jokes, laughs, running in busy time helps you to learn fast and easy; almost every day busy and you are already stress resistant, multifunctional, tactical. - Management: changing every 3 month, they ask what you don't like on work but instead of changing work condition whey'll shut your mouth. Guests: loves drama.

Empresa muito boa pra trabalhar

Minha avaliaçao e que aempresa e muito boa para realizar o trabalho

Pros

Refeição na empresa

Cons

Não fornece vale refeição

Laidback environment

I liked working here and there wasn’t always a manager looking over your shoulder. I really don’t hVe anything negative to say about the company. Hotel discounts are a plus!!!

See resume

The overall management of the Sheridan but very poor. Basically they just want to know the bottom number. How much they were making. There wasn’t enough communication between management and employees. However I’ve been in the restaurant business for 30+ years. And I treated the place like it was my own. And ran the place like it was my own. And treated everybody like I wanted to be treated. So it was a nice environment for me. I made it that way.

Pros

Great people to work with. Very nice people.

Cons

Poor management.

Decent place to work prior to covid

Before the covid pandemic working at the Sheraton was decent and fun at times, they had a cafeteria that fed all the employees for free with breakfast being served on Fridays. Working the different banquet events was fun and I met a alot of new people almost daily. There were opportunities for career growth if you had interest

Hope you like overtime.

They will tell you that you can leave but if you do everyone of the bosses will vilanize you. The management is also very harsh on the employees and the work load is too much for the small team they have.

Horrible kitchen management

The people out front overall are good but the management in the kitchen is very poor. If you are not a cook they do not care about you. The kitchen stewards are over worked and underpaid. They do not care about the Stewards in the kitchen and treat them like they are meaningless when it’s the most important job in the kitchen. They have no concerns for the dish man’s well being. I will never recommend anyone to be a steward at the Sheraton Flowood. I hope other Sheratons are better.

Jag har ingen recensionen

Jobbet var mycket bra. Jag hade jobbat hos Sheraton Hotell. jag hade en bra ledning. Företagskultur var jätte bra. Jobbet var mycket lätt. Allting av jobbet var bäst.

Worked with some really nice people

Co used to be A very good Co to work for at my partially location, But once the General manager and Director of Engineering changed . The environment as a hole just became very hostile and combative to the employees.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Always trying to cut corners, Just not giving the guest a quality experience for the money they were spending .

Okay but high stress

Poor staffing, do not hold anyone but managers accountable for their jobs. Lots of overtime, high turnover. Doing the tasks of multiple people rather than your own.

Fast paced work environment, good tips

The Sheraton is a good place to work if you enjoy face pace work environments, the pay was ok but the hours weren’t consistent. One day you could be working 8 hours the next 5.

Assistance with transportation for a m. Shift

I arrive at work at 4:45a.m. and am struggling with adquate transportation to work..as I arrive there s 6 shuttle vans under the valet carport.i am waiting to work and earn enough money to buy a car. I asked the Vice president to assist.....I was not able to get any help..I was willing to repay any financial aid given.,I truly loved the job and coworkers..I regret I had to resign...

Fun workplace with a nice people.

Overall It a good place to work in sheraton hotel and resort. With a nice people around the world. Taking experience and improve carrier life. Enjoy in daily work.

Favoritism

The only good thing about this job are the coworkers who aren’t management. Management play to much favoritism. If you give them your availability they don’t respect it

Pros

Coworkers

Cons

Owners

Productive and fun

It's was a nice experience working with Hotel sheraton always busy and learning more about the drinks customer service panic control in case of emergency

Le milieu du travail

Bonne ambiance,bonne communication, et la direction professionnelle

Pros

Horaire continu

Cons

Pas de garde manger pour le personnel

What is the best part of working at the company?Even if you don't want overtime they still force you to stayWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?They never have the materials to properly do your job but they still rush you to finish on time or beforeWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic, bad horrible stressful What is a typical day like for you at the company?Horrible depressing

Terrible

Run away. Company can not pay the bills. No one helps anyone out with anything. Place is falling apart. Everything is broken. Benefits are sub par.

Cons

Terrible management. No money to pay bills.

Easy going and Productive

It's a good work place ,the work is easy if you are organized. It's usually busy with staging events . Chairs, tables, stages, and serving the guest of needed....

Muy buen trabajo

Eh trabajado muy feliz en ese hotel. Sin problemas

Sheraton Maui

Sheraton Maui is a great place to work. Not your typical Sheraton hotel, union based and privately owned. Great pay and benefits. Uniform, Food and Health Benefits are great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheraton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 8’251 reviews

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Sheraton with

Learn about Sheraton in popular locations

• Sheraton