Residence Inn by Marriott

Switzerland2 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1’639 reviews

This Hotel

The Marriott culture is very good as they try to help you succeed.This Hotel had been one of the best places to work.I worked here for 7 years and 11 months.

Pros

Meal on duty.

Cons

Normally 8 hours with the odd occasion of overtime.

Great workplace, not so great atmosphere

Management is very disconnected. Minimal effort to try to relate to staff. A lot of work and continuously expanding job description despite whats listed. Only 2 people actually work a shift except on the weekends, so that's about 120+ people being waited on because the management doesn't want you to use paper plates but guest take their plates to the room so continuous washing plates and guest leaving their plates on the table because management also doesn't want to make a sign asking the guest politely not to leave their trash on the table and tips are minimal to nothing. Most enjoyable part of the job was some of the nicest people work there and some of the nicest people stay there. that was the only highlight of my time there.

Pros

nice interaction with guest

Cons

management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Residence Inn by Marriott. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1’639 reviews

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Residence Inn by Marriott Reviews by Job Title

• Residence Inn by Marriott
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?