PwC
PwC Employee Review

Learn or lose

May 7, 2019
If you're looking to work there, be prepared to give up part of your personal life. The pressure at PwC is always on, and so your working hours having to be "flexible"
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Zero recognition and appreciation by management
November 14, 2019
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Genf, GE
After a few years in different PwC offices, It is now time to live PwC. There was no typical day at work, no usual thing: this is what audit and Big4 are about: bringing multiple challenges to you in a very short period. This is what brought me back to the firm after my internship and my last year at the university. But this is also the reason why I am leaving now: time to grow otherwhere. "Work hard, play hard, but never forget why you came in the first place." From my first coach, 6 years ago....
April 5, 2020
Same location
Manager (Former Employee) - Zürich, ZH
Super high work load that goes totally underappreciated if you get a bad manager. Reorganizations come abruptly and you might get a different culture. HR has good initiatives to keep things in check, but it all depends on what network you can build - good networks will support and protect you. Stone-age IT that is very slow to transform and keep up with business.
November 10, 2019
Same location
Co-lead Global Account Manager (Banking), Senior Associate (Current Employee) - Zürich, ZH
Uppskattar kulturen pà PwC ang. det globala nätverket och möjligheten att jobba med olika kulturer