PwC
PwC Employee Review

Great post uni place to grow

November 14, 2019
After a few years in different PwC offices, It is now time to live PwC. There was no typical day at work, no usual thing: this is what audit and Big4 are about: bringing multiple challenges to you in a very short period. This is what brought me back to the firm after my internship and my last year at the university. But this is also the reason why I am leaving now: time to grow otherwhere. "Work hard, play hard, but never forget why you came in the first place." From my first coach, 6 years ago....
May 7, 2019
Same role
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Zürich, ZH
If you're looking to work there, be prepared to give up part of your personal life. The pressure at PwC is always on, and so your working hours having to be "flexible"
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Zero recognition and appreciation by management
April 1, 2020
Same location
Auditor (Former Employee) - Genève, GE
People are squeezed like lemons and then throw away, if you really want to work in a Big 4 and deal with the terrible work/life balance typical of the industry, consider joining one of the other 3, as at very least they respect (slightly) people more.
October 30, 2016
Same location
M&A Associate (Current Employee) - Genève, GE
PwC is great place to work with smart colleagues that have different and robust financial backgrounds. The variety of the projects makes no day the same.
  1. Great post uni place to grow