PwC
PwC Employee Review

General

March 15, 2016
Excellente apprentissage après l université. Grosse compétitivité entre collègues. Sous pression
April 1, 2020
Auditor (Former Employee) - Genève, GE
People are squeezed like lemons and then throw away, if you really want to work in a Big 4 and deal with the terrible work/life balance typical of the industry, consider joining one of the other 3, as at very least they respect (slightly) people more.
November 14, 2019
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Genf, GE
After a few years in different PwC offices, It is now time to live PwC. There was no typical day at work, no usual thing: this is what audit and Big4 are about: bringing multiple challenges to you in a very short period. This is what brought me back to the firm after my internship and my last year at the university. But this is also the reason why I am leaving now: time to grow otherwhere. "Work hard, play hard, but never forget why you came in the first place." From my first coach, 6 years ago....
October 30, 2016
M&A Associate (Current Employee) - Genève, GE
PwC is great place to work with smart colleagues that have different and robust financial backgrounds. The variety of the projects makes no day the same.