PwC
PwC Employee Review

Environnement de travail

September 11, 2017
J'ai beaucoup apprécié travailler chez PwC. J'y ai rencontré beaucoup de personnes de cultures différentes, j'ai formé de forts liens relationnels, j'ai eu de très belles opportunités de développement. Le plus difficile dans ce poste a été la working/life balance, étant donné que les journées au travail étaient longues (8h-21h).
April 5, 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - Zürich, ZH
Super high work load that goes totally underappreciated if you get a bad manager. Reorganizations come abruptly and you might get a different culture. HR has good initiatives to keep things in check, but it all depends on what network you can build - good networks will support and protect you. Stone-age IT that is very slow to transform and keep up with business.
April 1, 2020
Auditor (Former Employee) - Genève, GE
People are squeezed like lemons and then throw away, if you really want to work in a Big 4 and deal with the terrible work/life balance typical of the industry, consider joining one of the other 3, as at very least they respect (slightly) people more.
November 14, 2019
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Genf, GE
After a few years in different PwC offices, It is now time to live PwC. There was no typical day at work, no usual thing: this is what audit and Big4 are about: bringing multiple challenges to you in a very short period. This is what brought me back to the firm after my internship and my last year at the university. But this is also the reason why I am leaving now: time to grow otherwhere. "Work hard, play hard, but never forget why you came in the first place." From my first coach, 6 years ago....
  1. Environnement de travail