PwC
PwC Employee Review

Diverse and complex mandates

October 30, 2016
PwC is great place to work with smart colleagues that have different and robust financial backgrounds. The variety of the projects makes no day the same.
April 1, 2020
Auditor (Former Employee) - Genève, GE
People are squeezed like lemons and then throw away, if you really want to work in a Big 4 and deal with the terrible work/life balance typical of the industry, consider joining one of the other 3, as at very least they respect (slightly) people more.
November 14, 2019
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Genf, GE
After a few years in different PwC offices, It is now time to live PwC. There was no typical day at work, no usual thing: this is what audit and Big4 are about: bringing multiple challenges to you in a very short period. This is what brought me back to the firm after my internship and my last year at the university. But this is also the reason why I am leaving now: time to grow otherwhere. "Work hard, play hard, but never forget why you came in the first place." From my first coach, 6 years ago....
March 15, 2016
Financial Services Auditor (Former Employee) - Genève, GE
Excellente apprentissage après l université. Grosse compétitivité entre collègues. Sous pression
  1. Diverse and complex mandates