PwC
PwC Employee Review

Big 4

January 30, 2018
PwC is one of the big 4 companies but a great place to start working. There are a lot of challenges for the employee to grow after having graduated from university.
April 5, 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - Zürich, ZH
Super high work load that goes totally underappreciated if you get a bad manager. Reorganizations come abruptly and you might get a different culture. HR has good initiatives to keep things in check, but it all depends on what network you can build - good networks will support and protect you. Stone-age IT that is very slow to transform and keep up with business.
April 1, 2020
Auditor (Former Employee) - Genève, GE
People are squeezed like lemons and then throw away, if you really want to work in a Big 4 and deal with the terrible work/life balance typical of the industry, consider joining one of the other 3, as at very least they respect (slightly) people more.
November 14, 2019
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Genf, GE
After a few years in different PwC offices, It is now time to live PwC. There was no typical day at work, no usual thing: this is what audit and Big4 are about: bringing multiple challenges to you in a very short period. This is what brought me back to the firm after my internship and my last year at the university. But this is also the reason why I am leaving now: time to grow otherwhere. "Work hard, play hard, but never forget why you came in the first place." From my first coach, 6 years ago....