PwC
PwC Employee Review

Audit company

March 9, 2015
PwC focuses on audit and assurance, tax and consulting services. Additionally, in the US, PwC concentrates on 16 key industries and provides targeted services that include — but are not limited to — human resources, deals, forensics, and consulting services. We help resolve complex issues and identify opportunities.
April 1, 2020
Same roleSame location
Auditor (Former Employee) - Genève, GE
People are squeezed like lemons and then throw away, if you really want to work in a Big 4 and deal with the terrible work/life balance typical of the industry, consider joining one of the other 3, as at very least they respect (slightly) people more.
May 27, 2017
Same role
Auditor (Former Employee) - Zug, CH
If you want to learn a lot a job as an auditor will do. PWC is always thinking of new ways and keeps you on your toes. Great possibilities in-house and easy to find jobs after.
November 14, 2019
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Genf, GE
After a few years in different PwC offices, It is now time to live PwC. There was no typical day at work, no usual thing: this is what audit and Big4 are about: bringing multiple challenges to you in a very short period. This is what brought me back to the firm after my internship and my last year at the university. But this is also the reason why I am leaving now: time to grow otherwhere. "Work hard, play hard, but never forget why you came in the first place." From my first coach, 6 years ago....