Marriott International
View all Marriott International reviews

Marriott International

Marriott International Employee Review

Good experience to work with this company, I recommend everyone to experience their hospitality, the customer service is very strong and meet the expectations of the guests and employees are also recognized for their work.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Excellent Exposure- Marriott "Where I Belong"

The overall experience with the team members as well as the management was excellent. All the team members are very supportive and caring, and everyone is knowledgeable and tend to pass on the same on others. I would like to thank you the team of Zurich Marriott Hotel, Switzerland for providing me the opportunity to work for them and deliver my best services and knowledge towards achieving highest guest satisfaction.

Pros

Time Management, Team Behaviour, Compensation

Cons

N/a

springHill suites

springHill suites is a good company for anyone who love to meet new people.some days are fast ND some are slow ...only thing is , Springhill suites dont allow you to work more then 40 hours .

Pros

Benefits - health, and dental, 401 k

Cons

Salary Should be increased

fun and give family environment workplace

A nice place to work. Welcoming non-german speaker as the service member. The hotel provides a to of training which is a valuable assets for employees. The company culture is very variety.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 23’137 reviews