Leica Geosystems AG - Part of Hexagon

Leica Geosystems AG - Part of Hexagon Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

IT group was terrific

I enjoyed working in the multi-cultural environment within the IT group in the Swiss Headquarters. Lived in Switzerland for 1 year and loved it. All my coworkers were knowledgeable and friendly.

Pros

multi-cultural

Cons

promotion difficult unless fluent in swiss-german

Very promising and dynamic company

Leica GS provides its employees with interesting work opportunities. This, in combination with a long tradition of the firm, gives employees a chance to learn many new things and grow professionally.

Pros

Positive working atmosphere

Cons

Not so appealing location

Innovative and highly technological workspace

This Company is very open for ideas and innovations. You are working with state-of-the-art technologies. I'm able to develope myself and also to attend further education. We are also using a very open communication. The Company has a lot of potential and we are growing every year. We have a lot of Young and talented employees but you can also feel the spirit of the older Generation It's a good mix!

Conservative Company leaving from past sucess

In Software Engineering department not so interesting work. They relay on old technologies, locked in a big code base in some place with code which is 20 years old and the management is very resistive to changes. The career growth is almost none if you are foreigner. In some software department the bosses are all Austrians, many they got promoted because they are in the company since more than 10 years. Some of them with absolutely no management skills.

Pros

brand name, stable environment

Cons

no career growth, compnesation, closed culter and rigidity, native swiss/vorarlbergerisch german are fostered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leica Geosystems AG - Part of Hexagon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Leica Geosystems AG - Part of Hexagon Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?