Jumeirah Group

Jumeirah Group Employee Reviews

Well deserved

It pleasure to worked in Jumeirah group, really it has been great achievements to get experience 14 years in family members in Jumeirah group, I wish in future would like to work,

Terible managent

Its terible place to work with, They Will give you diferent salary They just give good salary yo manajement only. No colaboration just money maker only

Informative

Awesome place to work,grow and learn also be ale to work and meet colleague who are diverse and as a bonus you get to learn different cultures and values.

Productive and friendly environment

It is enjoying to work in jumeirah group the staffs are friendly and has respect and integrity a very competitive workplace you must finish all your task to get a high evaluation.

Pros

Free accomodations, free transportation, free meal

Excellent management and privileges

I must say that I had an amazing experience working in Jumeirah International. It has given me a lot of opportunities to interact with people with different nationalities. My company has offered me great privileges like fully equipped accommodation, health care, comfortable transport service,free meals at the cafeteria with various dishes to choose from and discounts on hotels that are affiliated with Jumeirah group of companies. Working at Jumeirah, is one of the best moments in my life.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when I will be able to stay in different hotels owned by Jumeirah .

Working in Jumeirah is the most exciting part of my journey in Dubai UAE. I am able to meet different people from all walks of life, and they are amazing . Staying different is the key to become successful in Jumeirah.

Pros

Free laundry, food and shared rooms

Cons

Far from family

It's good one

The company is well placed and location is one of the best the management takes care of all employees and the perks of working here is really good, the benefits also very good food is also provided very good

I was love to work there because of teamwork and integrity

Jumeirah was good and I believe till now they are good actually I love there Trainings was good it's about environment of work place teaching me a lot.

The Best place ever

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray the best hotel I worked in gulf. The management is very good and I have learnt and gained valuable knowledge and experience. It was a privilege to work for Jumeirah.

Good place and well organised for the customers

Jumeirah group of Compony is a brand and good ideological platform which is creative and innovative in giving young generation chances to present their ideas, experience and skills.There fore i thank this platform group in supporting me always.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jumeirah Group?

It's the place where you can find yourself for better

I really enjoyed working with Jumeirah. And got too much experience from the employees and the management. It's one of my best work place. Still i do use the tips from the company culture at my current work place.

Pros

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, accomodation, transportation, gym, free shuttle service, 50% discount...etc

Good

Good place to work. One of the most popular place in the world and in the Jumeirah Dubai. So I can recommend everyone of you. So enjoy with work and stay safe 😜

حصلت علي فرصة عمل من قبل وللأسف عدم المصداقيه السبب وراء عدم الحصول علي الوظيفه

لقد تخطيت المقابله الشخصيه واختبار السباحه واختبار اللغه وكنا في طريقنا لإنهاء كافة التفاصيل الخاصه بالسفر ولاكن عدم المصداقيه السبب وراء عدم حصولنا علي الوظيفه ولا اعرف ما السبب حتي الآن

Stressfull and high demanding workplace

Everyday is required to do extra hours not payed,The working environment is very stressfull, the hr does not exist, you are left alone, underpayed with a great lack of managment and comunication between the department itself...I'm really regretting to be part of this company

Great people and good product.

Highly recommended, especially for the position of Assistant Manager and above. A company that is constantly improving and appreciates employees. Good benefits.

Jumeirah is Home

Jumeirah has been my 2nd home for me and its employees. Amongst any other hotel chain, Jumeirah has been one of the best in terms of workplace culture, employment benefits, staff accommodation, and cultivating values that you will keep and bring with you along the way as you grow as an individual. A company that you will keep coming back to and a company that you can stay for as long as you can. The only thing that would not make me give a complete 5 star is the salary in our department and opportunity to grow is not on priority now. There's no increment for the last 3 years and no openings for new positions. In other departments, sure they do, but mostly the openings in other departments are not widely spread hence, not all are given the chance to apply. So far, that's the cons of working here which I hope will be taken into consideration once pandemic is completely gone as they will cost more to replace top talents than it would have cost to keep them. Pay people what they are worth based on skills, performance, hard work, and NOT based on Nationality. Above all else, Jumeirah is HOME :)

Pros

free accommodation, food, transpo, workplace culture, great team filled with spirit and heart of Jumeirah.

Cons

low basic salary compensation, no increments and growth opportunities are not on priority in most departments

Productive and fun place. You really enjoyed while working at Jumeirah e.g. fish philosophy.

Family atmosphere, best place to work at Jumeirah. I will say best place to work in the earth. Jumeirah is a learning institute and You learn a lot at Jumeirah.

Pros

Jumeirah take care of each colleagues.

Cons

Health insurance for each colleagues

Buena empresa con managers deficientes

La empresa y los ideales son muy buenos pero particularmente los managers que había en mi Hotel no erst a an a la altura del Hotel.

It’s a great company and they are taking care their employees like their children

I had worked 15 years in Jumeirah Group where I grew up as the company provided me lots of trainings and opportunities to develop my career. The company is treating their employees in well manners

Pros

The company provided free food and accommodation

Challenging and a good work culture

You work hard but the reward is great. You have the opportunity to experience different cultures and cuisines and working with the best work environment.

Pros

Salary

Cons

6 day work week

Team leader laundry service

I'm working before Jumeirah beach hotel in 2012 to 2020 it's is the great experience in the my life it is very good I really I miss my job too much because I love because honestly Team work

Pros

No timeing

Cons

23 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jumeirah Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits