Intel Corporation

Intel Corporation Employee Reviews

Showing all 5’720 reviews

Great place to work, great resources

I started working here just prior to the split with McAfee, and I ended up going with McAfee security. Both were great places, and I give them the highest stars on everything.

It's a different culture

Was great until they moved operations overseas, understood the business decision, no sense in shipping back and forth just to test here in the states and have end user in Asia

Productive and Fun Workplace

Intel is very friendly and great place to work in Ireland. Managers, team member and techincal staff is so nice. Intel takes a lot of care of blue badge employees, great rewards, lot of benefits. Free food in Canteen. I would say it is best place to work

Large corporation. Huge variability on management, expectations and work/life balance.

The culture is highly variable with 100k+ employees worldwide working from manufacturing to finance, software, etc. Some managers treat you respectfully like a person while also having high expectations and motivating and effectively training their teams, while some other managers are stuck in the 60s and treat their employees like second-rate people yelling at them and belittling them. The second is more common the closer you are to manufacturing. While some groups are top-notch and working there can be incredibly rewarding, some other groups I would not recommend anybody to work in.

Pros

Good benefits, challenging work

Cons

Many meetings that make work-life balance challenging

good

very good at least the weather my way to the office to see a 8 to be the same for a player in NBA game ni aku lari bogel the time time time time to go home to eat and

Experience depends on the group

When I first started I was miserable and almost quit. Then I changed teams and now it's the best job I've ever had. The structure changes on a regular basis. It's hard to keep track of the org announcements so don't get too comfortable

Great company

The pay is not exactly what I’d expect for my position but the overall benefits package is great. Love that they offer paid maternity leave. I also feel cared for as a person, my needs are respected and I can take PTO easily when I need a break, vacation, or mental health day.I also get a lot of freedom to determine my schedule and have a say in which projects are prioritized.

Pros

Good benefits package

Cons

Stock and pay are less than what you see at comparable companies

Loved my job at intel

Left intel to relocate for family. Great place to work. Great benefits, 401k, paid holidays. I have taken the knowledge learned in water treatment to note larger scale. Thank you

Buena empresa para trabajar

Es una buena empresa, dan bonos, trabajo desde la casa y se interesan por el empleado.

Pros

Bonos, acciones, trabajo desde la casa, seguro medico, asociacion solidarista...

Cons

No es tan sencillo crecer

Productive and Fun Place to work

Great Place to Work. Good Work Culture.Management listen to any concernsGreat Colleagues all around and approchableCome up with your own idea , implement it and prpose to management chain

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intel Corporation?

Walk walk walk

Finding tools tondo your job is tough. They are broken, missing and misplaced. So you have to walk aimlessly around the factory for miles between toolboxes and if you hit the lottery, you just might find a good screwdriver to use. Management is aware but does nothing to replace tools and still expects performance. Training is like read the specs, and you might figure it out. Tenured techs treat you like fools and expect you to know a task as if you have done it 20! years. There is no parts control. Dangerous to walk around equipment without tripping on something. So be prepared to do 10000 steps a night .

Good place to work.

Lot of stuff to do and learn. Good perks. Nice benefits. Low stock and bonus.Friendly environment, but sometimes parallel work is done among different sites which makes it less efficient.

Excellent work environment

Nice office decoration, large cafeteria with various dishes that suit every need, and recreational facilities. How work turns out for you may vary across departments, but my team has been one of the best and dedicated, full of people willing to support me with anything. Intel's culture teaches people how to behave well in the workplace, and protects them from malicious and toxic behaviors.

Pros

Work environment, culture

Cons

reduced benefits

Productive and good benefit for employees

They have a lot of benefit for employees and work life balance culture. There is no any political issue in management and they are willing to help others as their policy.

Pros

good benefit and work life balance

Productive, learning workplace

I enjoyed working at Intel. It is a good place to work with great people. There are a lot of social events and people are fun to work with. Working at Intelhas a good work-life balance.

Best Place to Burn Out

This applies to the intel technology development hub in Hillsboro, OR. Intel management turn over is quick, and company culture dictates individual contributors work extended hours. Employee job performance ratings follow a set distribution (i.e. a few must be rated poor, a majority mediocre, and a few outstanding). This leads to coworker back-biting around performance review time, and best-of-luck if your manager doesn’t like you. It’s a big company with a high burnout rate. They offer pool tables and foosball tables in buildings, yet nobody has time to play! Brilliant people work at intel, so smart people will love being burnt-out there, and can commiserate and drink away their complaints during the drunken team-builders. A few local bars were founded by ex-intel employees, if that means anything. Go in expecting to help change the world, leave with 2 brain cells and bragging rights for escaping the marriage between Skynet and the Empire!

Seems disorganized

I enjoy working here and the people I work with are great. I even like the compressed schedule even though the 4th day can be rough. The only thing is there is a high turnover rate in management.

creat place to work

very good company, on its company website, Intel states that it values agility, collaboration, customer orientation, diversity, innovation, integrity, and respect.

Great place to work (yourself to death)

Expectation is that you work all the time to handle a constantly increasing and often senseless workload. Wellness days are offered, but you had better not use them. Same for nights, weekends, and holidays. You have to set quarterly goals for deliverables outside your main job and then you are set up to fail to be able to achieve them. Management and division shakeups have introduced chaos as leadership freaks out over the tanking stock price. Traditionally a good place to work and learn if you are driven, but quality of vision and leadership has fallen and the effects are felt at every level.

bad

bad experience due to bad management, no working life balance, stressful everyday, management only know how to kick the ball to everybody else, worthless management

Horrible culture full of toxic people

Biggest mistake I ever made going to work here. If you're going in as a technician on night shifts god help you, and your health. Management don't care if you're suffering and unless you have a college degree there is no opportunity for progression.

Pros

Cons

Unhealthy work life balance. Bad management. Canteen food is terrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intel Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 5’720 reviews