Hitachi

Hitachi Employee Reviews

Showing all 1’843 reviews
a Good company to work for, good salary and good support from upper management. The hours are good and balances well with family life. There was a good atmosphere in the department I worked in.
Pros
Good salaries
Cons
Some management issues
While departmental upper management was like chickens running around headless, the staff had pretty much wide-ranging autonomy and was left alone to do their work. There was an HR person on staff that was there to represent the company's interests and NOT the employee's...that was more than creepy, resented and utterly uncalled for. Other than that...a pretty killer place to work.
Pros
Great employee interaction encouraged
Cons
Nobody should have to work in a literal fishbowl. Tap the glass and smile...
I've been an employee for Hitachi for 5 years now and I gotta say, I went farther ahead than most in my department in a short amount of time. Unfortunately, to get advancement here its like fist fighting a brick wall and even when you do it's even harder to get the pay they promised. Every system here is outdated and archaic and half the people in their position don't even know what their position actually is, none of it is outlined properly and it ends up with everyone wearing several hats. It can be confusing. They aren't bad. Just hard to get used to. I work with good people tho, some of which are close friends.
Pros
People, benefits, balance
Cons
Unorganized, hard to advance, old systems
this company HR management too good .work place and team management including manager was too supporting.many challenge support to me police up my self .
This was a great place to work as far as learning new computer programs and developing your skills in an importing and exporting business. The Japanese culture was a great experience whether it was working or going out to lunch meetings. This left a great lasting impression on me.
Pros
Excellent working conditions and caring managers
Cons
Limited lunch places nearby
Personnellement, j’ai eu une super expérience avec une très belle opportunité de carrière. Société a l’écoute si tu fais ton travail convenablement et sérieusement et évolution possible si la motivation est au maximum.Cette société m’a permise de grandir professionnellement et personnellement. C’est ma plus belle expérience et les meilleurs challenges professionnels que j’ai eu et que je recherche à nouveau au sein d’un autre groupe.
Pros
Lieu, la direction commerciale
Cons
Parfois trop de bruits pour pouvoir être concentré au maximum.
Plant manager does not even talk to the Forman. Bad place to work. No support from management and favoritism. Do not waste your time with this company.
Es una empresa muy competitiva y el trabajo se puede realizar tranquilamente, solo que seas constante, lo malo es que todo urge para la administración de los altos mandos.
Pros
Gastos médicos mayores, descanso el día de cumpleaños.
Cons
Te crean cualquier pretexto para amonestarte.
Before start a work the japanese culture of excercise ( 運動)..all of the body is moving. I learned how to use chopsticks while eating ramen 🍜..and I learned how to use other machines.. I learned how to speak the basic Japanese language
Pros
Free safety gear
Cons
Had I been given the opportunity, I would go back to work there!It's a great company, HR is great too. Thulani is such an awesome HR Manager. When I worked at Hitachi, I can honestly say it was part of my career highlights. They've taught me a lot.
Benefits
Cons
Pressure
The pay and schedule is great. Plenty of time home with the family. However, there is no communication. Everything is chaotic. You top out after three years.
Pros
Family/life balance, easy job, pay
Cons
Work environment, company morale, communication
I love this job in some days. I need to go ahead and find me a job. This job is not fine wit me . I need to leave as fast as I can. Please help me some time and then
Pros
Really reall fun job
Cons
The breaks suck real bad
Empresa otima a para diversos aprendizados e possibilidade de plano de carreira. Investi em treinamento interno e busca sempre novas tecnologias.Existe um ambiente de trabalho familiar e atualmente como uma Join&ventura Hitacho e Johnson Controls proporciona novos profissionais com novas visões.
Pros
Refeicao, localizacao e ambiente de trabalho
Cons
Nao
Overall very nice experience working at Hitachi.Field engineer can work freely.Full support from senior level.Friendly atmosphere and workplace.Office timing is 10 to 6.Saturday and Sunday Close.
Pros
Salary on time, Conveyance on time, Can take leave in emergency.
Cons
Salary is less and no increment.
Its great working with the hitachi got new opportunities and learn lot of new things.giid environment and good exposure all members are helpful. Good exposure on new task and new issue solving.
Empresa desestruturada em que so os japoneses chegam a alta liderança.
Pros
Nada
Cons
Sao desconfiados
It is satisfied you to work in hitachi even if your a single mom because when it comes to benifits it is complete from meal to your health benifits...
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Ok
good experience in Aramco project in jizan port project in ksa .good Safty and care for there .carrier growth and job skill .I'm good management and team work
Managers frequently made decisions based solely on corporate expectations, rather than realtime data. Both managers and staff could have benefited from improved communication and engaged collaboration.
Pros
Interesting team members
Cons
No breaks... ever
La organización tiene un buen nivel en cuanto a salarios pero la cultura de la organización deja demasiado que desear.
Hay muchas injusticias y la mayoría de cosas las manejan muy personales y no hay forma de crecer y pocas probabilidades que aumento salarial aún que el tiempo lo determine.
Pros
Tiempo extra
Cons
El ambiente, administración es mas personal que profesional
  1. Employee Reviews