Hilton Garden Inn Hotel

Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Employee Reviews

Showing all 3’184 reviews

Pollin Miller Hospitality Strategies

It is a typical front desk position, you do not get a real break like expected. PMHS is the management group who owns this Hilton Garden Inn. And that's who I am basing my scores from.

Very organized and unique standards also Unity

It was a great job I ever been in this entire hotel industry the spirit are uplifting the personality are great from employees to customers 😀 it ah clean wholesome place 😊 and I love it but some time in this business you gotta sacrifice Cause Time is on my side !! Etc.

Pros

Breakfast done serving they make sure everyone get fed b4 everything goes 2 waist "

Cons

30 min break

Clean, Comfortable and most Cozy hotel with the BEST hot breakfast!!!!

I look forward to coming to work every day with a smile on my face. Without teamwork a workday can be hard. I see all kinds of different faces from all over the world. The most enjoyable part of my job is making my guest feel welcome and satisfied.

The hotel was a good experience. I was working nights so that promoted me to change my job but otherwise is a really good environment to work in would definitely recommend to others.

My work experience as a housekeeper

A typical day for me as housekeeper. Well I love doing my job first some days are a lil challenging due to u won't to me the expectations of your job but sometimes you are a lil behind.But learning new ways of how u suppose to complete a task at your work place get easier with support of your co worker and your boss 😊 but overall I love housekeeping

Not your dream job

There is a lot of drama at this work place. Management only cares about bringing in money. Upper management could care less what you have going on outside of work.

Pros

50% food at hiltons, great employee discount on rooms

Cons

Drama, bad upper management, do not care about employees

Efrain David should not be a manager

Horrible place to work, do not apply here. Whole lot of favoritism. If you're not favorited within the first couple of weeks. You're a black sheep. They will try to get rid of you.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Everything. Don't apply here unless you really have no where else/nobody else to to work for.

Sometimes Unorganized but fun

management was never there but always had to help with roles because no one else would. The work environment was toxic. There were always people talking about people behind their backs. However, it was a very chill job, very chill co workers, very slow some days but super busy other days. You get to meet and talk to the fisher cats players though!

Toxic work environment

General manager is rude to employees. Housekeeping management only cares for people they're friends with. Supervisor will answer questions with "I don't know." Another supervisor won't make eye contact and is very rude in other ways as well. All housekeeping management arrives to work whenever they wish.

There were good hard working people and I love working with them; but management started over working the good loyal workers.

It could be a good place to work if it wasn’t for the lack of help and the workers who are loyal and dedicated,they get over worked, when management has the resources to get help.

Pros

Employee discount

Cons

No Payed time off, not enough communication between management, and a dictator environment.

People don't quit bad jobs, they quit bad management.

Management is subpar. There are way too many chiefs and very few Indians. I was given no assistance from management, ever. I was made to feel super unappreciated and undervalued.

Pros

Free food

Cons

No breaks, no help

Un ambiente con el personal llevadero

No es bueno el pago , no hay beneficios y el trabajo es demasiado estresante

Pros

Puedes crecer laboralmente

Cons

El pago no es bueno

Productive and fun work place

Great environment and great people good benefits including on site parking etc overall great place to work

Very Accommodating

I have a few special needs, in the past this put me at odds with my employers. But working here has been the best work experience I've ever had. Everyone is friendly and accommodating. No one has treated me as less than because of my disorder, and they have taken steps to understand and find a place for me. I've never been so happy to go to work in my life.

Work environment

They do care about family life and try to accommodate you best they can. Everyone does try to work together the best they can. A few stand out exceptional and a few do not. The guests are awesome. A few nuts in the bag but at is expected, everyone wants something for nothing. But overall the guests are great.

Pros

Being able to connect with guests, The flexibility in the scheduling was ok. House keeping and sales coordinator is great, and easy to work with.

Cons

Not letting you be you some make your job really hard

Great place

Enjoy working here. Lots of work to do. Managers are very kind and understanding. They train you well and have your back when problems arise. I liked the room discounts as an employee they were amazing

Not great

Hopefully under new management, was over worked, under compensated, and abused vs promoted. Management just wanted to get paid and was even skimming off the top.

With limited manpower wanted quality.The General Manager good in blaming.No good leadership from her.

Being a focused hotel they squeezed the staff so much that quality was sacrificed.The General Manager was not at all supportive and biased.It was not good experience at all.

Pros

Nothing so great

Cons

Long working hours which was unaccepted

Horrible place to work

The job itself is easy. Management is biased and exercises favoritism daily. There’s no room for advancement as they hire new employees instead of hiring within the company. No matter how good you are at your job or how often you go out of your way to help management, you will not be appreciated. If you got hired on for more than the regular minimum wage due to your experience or due to being hired as night audit, it will be held against you via hour cuts, doesn’t matter if you are hired as a full time employee. Management for front desk does not have the experience to run it effectively and blames the employees for this.

Pros

Easy job

Cons

Biased, unprofessional management

Good team and management

PROManagers were awesomeWorking with good coworkers made days enjoyableCONSGuests give you attitude to get stuff waived/get discountsHaving a lazy coworkers ruin your dayNot enough employees

Fun and great teamwork

At the Hilton Garden Inn you may be busy but still have time to interact with guests and colleagues Shift patterns are as flexible as you need and they will always try and help you achieve goals

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Busy periods on match days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 3’184 reviews