HP

HP

HP Employee Review

Tolle Company die leider über die Jahrzehnte

Tolle Company die leider über die Jahrzehnte von dem HP way abgekommen ist. - Tolles Team im direkten Umfeld -Anfangs den HP way gelebt. - Sehr gute Sozialleistungen - viele Optionen sich weltweit zu entwickeln

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

HPE Switzerland puts lots of trust into employees, however you have to deliver

If one delivers to his promise, then you are left in peace. However, to achieve this is challenging but, at the same time - at least in my case - satisfying though. Ultimately it depends to one him-/herself by finding ways to contribute to the overall success, be it internally or helping the customers in their business. The team culture is very collaborative as everyone understands his role in the team. And the Swiss leadership team is most appreciated. Yes there were some hard times couple of years ago and if someone would have asked me then, my review would have been completely different one. HP however did manage the turnaround and get back to its original values where it is understood, that the employees are making the money in the end. So, I can recommend this company for employment to anybody.

Spannender Arbeitsort

Spannender Arbeitsort Gute Sozialleistungen Angenehmer Arbeitsort

Working at HP

I started working at EDS, them it merged with HP. Few years after HP splited into HPI and HPE. I continued with HPE, then HPE has split again into 2 entities. Enterprise Services merged with CSC and becames DXC. So, to resume, that was great at the beginning but not at the end ...

Pros

Very interesting job, lot of new chalenges, every day different

Cons

Workforce reduction, cost reduction on trainings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 12’993 reviews