Cushman & Wakefield

Cushman & Wakefield Employee Reviews

Showing all 1’765 reviews

M&A has not been good for company culture

Lots of bureaucracy now and there is definitely segregation of the popular crowd v. the not so popular and special treatment.

Pros

Wellness Program allows for fresh fruit available daily

Cons

Lots of Bureaucracy

Only Good for People with Solid Accounts

You can learn a lot that will help you on any career path you chose, if you're hard working and dedicated. Though the health benefits are good the work/life balance is horrible unless you have a solid account, which you only get out of pure luck. Also, women should expect to be paid a lot less even if they're performing the same job and have the same "numbers" as male coworkers.

Supportive Team but unreasonable workload for the pay

Everyone has been super friendly and understanding when I need time off. However, the job has stressed me out beyond belief because of the amount of properties and workload on my portfolio. Property Admins should be paid more reasonably for the work they do.

不要上班, 一定後悔

試用期滿前 一星期,逼我自己簽辭職書,最後出糧時扣了我農曆新年假期人工,比保安更慘It is the worst job for my life

Cw

Good work life balance But management isn’t clear what they re doing as there is no transparency in communication. There is no acknowledgment of good work being performed but definitely email chains up for a common human errors.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Poor executive management and managers

Good place to work. Great leaders and career development. Flexible environment if you are responsible. No complaints about the work environment or culture.

development and Advance (promote from within)

I am currently a engineer at Cushman in Wakefield and so far the entire team is great. My managers are great the engineers are very supportive and want you to learn. I Cushman Wakefield nobody is better than another, no matter what you specialize in. This is the best team I’ve been on so far a lot of free training classes on all types of equipment for free the company takes care of us. You can get certifications and attend development events. The company budgets in the yearly cost for you to take classes and go to certain things on the company’s expense. This company is very concerned about how you grow and develop.

Great company to work for

I was hired to oversee a contract in Princeton Indiana. Commercial mowing, snowplow services and janitorial. This company made my job easy and had open communication at all times in regards to feedback and solutions to solve any problems. I would recommend this company for anyone. Starting pay could be a little bit more competitive. Overall I loved working for this company.

Amazing work life balance

Very good flexibility and work life balance. Very military friendly company. The work is varied and everyday is a challenge. There is also a lot of opportunity for growth and lateral movement.

Pros

Benefits package

The worst and most cut throat place I’ve ever worked

Run run run. As fast as you can. Unless you make money and are billing somehow or keeping clients happy, this place will run you over and put it in reverse just to run you over again. Extremely demanding individuals with only self interests at heart. Do not care about your workload and continue to throw more at you. Support is lacking everywhere. They preach they’re doing so well yet bonuses and merits have been cut in recent years. Hands down worst place I ever worked.

Great company to work for !

Support in every way ! Training and mental health, excellent time off for holidays as well as mental health.The property I am currently at is a rough neighborhood, but we have made excellent progress with the community and residents ! The people are professional and fun ! Support is provided to those who ask !

Lacks Multifamily Experience

Cushman and Wakefield is new to Multi Family and are not organized. I’ve been in the business over 20 years, so I say that with confidence. Their focus is more on growth, not the training and proper placement of their people. They will hire anyone, but unfortunately they don’t provide adequate training, if one doesn’t have any experience, office and maintenance. There are no standard operational procedures across-the-board from Property to Property, you basically have to figure it out on your own. If you’ve been in the industry for a long period of time, enjoy high stress and long days it’s doable. If you’re new to the industry it will be chaotic and confusing, especially if you’re going to be a floater. The managers have a lot more accounting responsibilities compared to other Property Management companies. There are so many reports and different platforms that it’s overbearing and the emails never stop…..endless emails. They have a very long process when it comes to ordering goods and services from all vendors. A Purchase Order has to be created, submitted and approved before you can order goods or schedule services for your apartment turns. Add another 1/2 day to that process, if you’re over budget. If you don’t do it in that order upper management is notified via report when you do your accounting month end and you loose points ($) when it’s bonus time. The accounting department lacks quality people, the bills are 60-90 days out and they email asking which ones to pay, the refunds to residents are sent past the 30 days therefore you have past residents calling about their -

Typical 3rd Party Property Management Firm

C&W is a typical 3rd Party Property Manager. They don’t own the properties so they don’t have a lot of say in the long term capital or future of the buildings.

Pros

Steady pay, Mon to Fri.

Cons

Poor culture, lots of of old school technology

Toxic work environment

Zero help from other managers to perform tasks, no support from upper management for a life balance causing burn out. No support from upper management when continually ask for help due to understaffed

You are just a number

Absolutely the worst company I have ever worked here. You can receive a stellar review from your supervisor only to get the same raise as the guy next to you getting the worse review. Upper management doesn't care we are just numbers here.

Ambiente grato entre los compañeros

Es una empresa que ofrece un sueldo muy bajo para el tamaño que tiene, en el área de marketing se encuentran en un nivel muy básico, enfocados nada más a lo visual ya el diseño y estrategias concretas de marketing muy pocas

Pros

Buen ambiente laboral, interés por la salud mental de los colaboradores, mucho respeto

Cons

Sueldos excesivamente bajos, las prestaciones de salud no son tan buenas como aparece

Empresa muito boa

Conheci ótimos diretores, gerentes e equipe operacional. Muito boa a empresa para se trabalhar.

Pros

Colaborativa

Cons

Nenhum

Former vacation cleaner

Wonderful working environment and I would love to go back there. On a permanent working site. Vacation worker was the best job I ever had and I would do it again

Typical Corporation Expanding Too Fast, Causing Turnover

Been with company just over 6 months, and am assigned to 3-4 clients at a time with varying tasks ranging from document management (uploading docs into databases) to financial management (paying invoices/rent). They keep assigning us to more and more clients expecting us to hit metrics that are often unattainable. Typical corporate America.

Work culture

This company is like a family. They make their employees feel heard and respected. There's no toxicity like in other companies and it's just a positive vibe all throughout.

Muito gratificante trabalhar na Cushman

Enquanto colaboradora aprendi muito na Cushman. Uma ótima empresa pra se trabalhar.

Pros

Treinamentos

Cons

O vale refeição era baixo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cushman & Wakefield. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1’765 reviews