Barry Callebaut

Barry Callebaut Employee Reviews

Structure of organisation (Corporate, Global Cocoa and 3 regions) make for a confusing work environment where, often, there is overlap of roles and responsibilities. Overall operating structure has not changed in 4 years, 3 CHRO's in 4 years, too much power rests with executive committee. If the structure would be streamlined and the management 'fear factor' removed, Barry Callebaut would improve its performance dramatically.
In base alla mia esperienza trovo che in questa ditta ci siano disparita di trattamento.Se stai simpatico al capo puoi fare quello che vuoi...altrimenti sei sempre criticato e disprezzato.Gli orari di lavoro sono molto irregolari(5 orari diversi),si ├Ę continuamente sotto stress,bisogna lavorare con temporer che non conoscono il mestiere e se sbagliano loro il resposabile che prende la colpa ├Ę sempre il linienf├╝hrer.Un esperienza molto deludente!!
Pros
Wochenende frei...zalungs p├╝ntlich
Cons
Arbeitzeit, arbeitsklima, discriminierung
Innovative, challenging. A good place to be with a good future in mind. Well respected and appriciated, room for advancement or moving within the company. (Also world wide.)
Un groupe ├ępanouissant ou vous pourrez d├ęvelopper votre "Entrepreneurship"
In a typical work day I arrive at the company, take my breakfast and start to work. I have many responsibilities, my job is to analyze the quotation, interacting with suppliers and some colleagues from logistics. I have a very good manager and we have a good relationship. I learned a lot about logistics and trading during this period. My co-workers are very loyal and the company provides activities for employees to interact. I don't have a hardest part at my job, because I enjoy it from the beginning to the end
Pros
Lunch tickets, fruits for breakfast, english and german classes.